Private banking product
An extraordinary service is now available to owners of Bank Guarantees (BG's), Medium Term Notes (MTN's), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC's), US or German treasuries...
We have just made the sale of these instruments obsolete... That's right... No owner who owns a top rated bg or mtn on one of the 3 exchanges need ever sell again... Read twice full of good information... Why sell for 70 or 80% when you can get 300%??? Take no risk, no title change or bond power required.
Attention all sellers of Bank Guarantee's or Medium Term Notes (MTN's)... A better way... Don't sell your instruments... Receive tax advantaged loans instead at 300% of face value... (that you never pay back). Need "A" rated bank or better. Minimum 100m instrument or better, no maximum cap.
Repo asset enhancement process... From top london banks... This is a zero risk scenario. This is for bg's or Medium Term Notes (MTN's) that are on euroclear, dtc or bloomberg from owners only, no leased instruments. Do you have clients who own either Bank Guarantee's or Medium Term Notes (MTN's)? An extraordinary opportunity is now available for instrument owners who are thinking of selling...
Owner will receive up to 65% of face value of their bg or mtn (that is on euroclear, dtc or bloomberg must be from an "a" rated bank or better) on day one. Every 60 days thereafter receive 48% until the instrument expires. This has zero risk to the client, the instrument stays on dtc, euroclear or bloomberg and is just blocked.
The day the instrument is blocked the client receives a non-recourse loan (that is never paid back) of 52% (fresh cut) to 65% of the face value in cash. Then every 60 days thereafter they receive another 48% until the instrument expires. Or until the client says stop.
No owner should ever sell again... This is much better, pays you more and has obvious tax advantages.
If your client has 3 years or 10 years left... Do the math... Approx 300% per year for as long as the instrument has not expired. At the expiration of the instrument the lender will return the instrument to the client.
Is any issuing bank (US, euro, asian, russian, indian) acceptable as long as the instrument is rated “A”? No, has to be from bank on screen in the western european banking system... This does include HK and Singapore... And of course Australia, New Zealand. No Russian, Indian, Southeast Asia, Africa or South/Central America.
Do you have clients who are trying to sell Bank Guarantees' (BG) or Medium Term Notes (Medium Term Notes (MTN's))? This is much better than an outright sale... This is a contract with a major london law-firm involved. This lender has 2-T in available credit and the funds the client receives are a non-recourse loan. Bank to bank verification of lenders capacity is available.
How to start:
This is really simple all we need to start is a screen shot or the ISIN number. Need an "A" rated bank or better. 100M is minimum instrument size. We will approve it in 24 hours. Then we need a CIS and Passport on the seller. Contract is issued in 4 to 12 hours and once the contract is signed the money moves to the client simultaneous with the temporary beneficiary being changed to the lender, on screen, it all happens in a blink of an eye.
No bond power or title change, just on screen temporary beneficiary change. As you know the owner can remove the beneficiary anytime they wish and the process stops. The contract will cover all this and give them comfort in several ways. Make sure the client is not shopping the instrument after it is sent to us. We need just two business days to put a deal together.
Private banking product overview - instruments on Euroclear or DTCC screen
- the owner of instrument is always in full control.
- this banking product transaction is being conducted through 3 top london banks at a senior level as well as a top london law firm.
- at close of contract, defined when both principals have signed the agreement, 52% - 65% of the instrument face value, depending on the strength of the instrument and its ratings, will be promptly credited to the account of the owner on the same day via a cash credit enhancement with non-recourse provisions. (52% value would be for fresh cut instruments.)
- the contract will block the value of the instrument to this private banking product provider for the duration of the agreement which will be a minimum of 120 days with provisions for renewal after each 120 day cycle. The instrument owner can unblock at any time, at which time the payouts will cease.
- the owner of instrument is responsible for maintaining the terms of the agreement and managing control of his assets which will always in be under owner's full control
- additional credit enhancements in the same amounts and under the same terms will be credited to the owners account every 60 days within the contracted cycle.
- the instrument is blocked to the benefit of the service provider during the time of the contract obligations. The instrument will be returned to the owner free of lien or obligations at the final maturity of the agreement. The title and bond power remains with the owner.
- this program is intended for the benefit of owners of assets only and no transfers of possession are acceptable.
- since we are sponsoring this banking product offer, there is a requirement that 25% of each 65% non-recourse loan payment will be sent to our charitable organization within 3 banking days.
- disbursal to our charitable organization will commence on the second payment, not the first payment on day of closing. The first payment of 65% of face value is for sole use of instrument owner.
Submission documents needed:
Screenshot, CIS, Passport, and current account statement showing that the instrument is in their name and account. Following acceptance, contract will be sent to them and settlement will move quickly.
Call (310) 878-2318 or use the form on the right to contact us.
Last Updated on Sunday, 13 November 2011 19:46